April 6 - 10
Please join us on Zoom at noon Monday - Friday!
Meeting ID: 609-756-338
All workouts should take about 30 minutes. Don't be afraid to get creative with your "weight" and reps. I've written these workouts as if you have a single KB or DB so adjust accordingly to your situation.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, you can text me at 620-218-1971.
Monday. For time:
- Single arm floor bench press
- Glute Bridge (weighted or unweighted)
- Leg Raise (reverse crunch)
If there's time left do abs...
Side Plank Pulses
Tuesday. 6 RTF:
- 6 KB/DB SLDL (left leg)
- 6 KB/DB Hang Power Clean (left side)
- 6 Single arm S2OH (left arm)
- Repeat reps for right side
- 2-3 minutes cardio (run if you can, if not jump around and raise your HR)
Wednesday. For time:
- Sumo-deadlift High-pull
- Burpees facing object (jump over object)
If there's time for abs try this:
- Ankle-touch crunches
Thursday. For time:
- Wall walks (if you don't have a wall you can sub in 25-20-15-10-5 feet elevated push-ups)
- 20 Bulgarian Split Squats between walks
Friday. Stay tuned!
Leave a Reply.
Interested in joining us?